- Project: Soil Mechanics consultation in the second phase of Milad tower (2010- continuing)
- Client: Kohandezh Milad Co, Iran
- Location: Beside Milad Tower, Tehran, Iran
- Project Details: Above mentioned project included revision on design stabilization provided by client & construction supervision
- Achievements: This project has had deep excavation for construction of Milad towerʼs commercial & official buildings. The given services during the project have included Geotechnical studies, supervising the preparation of tender documents, holding and selection of the best contractor, check tke contractorʼ proposal including analysis control, plans, utility computing, instrumentation locating and data interpretations & monitoring stabilization operations
- Project: Water tanks soil improvement with using preloading method
- Client: Mahshahr Petrochemical & Trade Zone (PetZone), Iran
- Location: Sarbandar, Iran
- Project Details: 2 water tanks having volume of 100/000 m3 and area of 100 by 152 m & 8 decounter units soil improvement
- - Soil Instrumentatio design, layout Instrumentation such as Deviationmeter, Piezometers, planar & magnetic, Instrumentation set up supervision, instrumentation data analysis, preloading finishing time declaration
- Achievements: Considerable savings by piles & micropiles elimination because of site natural soil improvement, accurate prediction of preloading finishing time and consolidated soil patameters according to instrumentationʼs results
1. Soil Mechanics consultation in the second phase of Milad tower, Teahran province, Iran (2010-Continuing)
Client: Kohandezh Milad Co.
2. Water tanks soil improvement with using preloading, Mahshahr province, Iran (2008)
Client: Mahshahr Petrochemical & Trade Zone (PetZone) Co.