Geosynthetics and Soil Mechanics Lab
- Artificial Lake of District 22, Tehran Municipality
- Pardis Residential Complex
- Stadium in District 19, Tehran Municipality
- Shahriar Mehr Residential Project
- All Projects
- Project: Artificial 150-hectare Lake of District 22-Tehran (2012)
- Client: District 22-Tehran Municipality, Iran
- Location: West of Tehran, Iran
- Project Details: QC of Geomembeanes used as the liner of the 150-hectare lake
- Services: Performing all the tests in GM-13 on 8 samples to approve or reject the Geomembrane material
- Project: Pardis Residential Town, Phases 8 & 9 (2012)
- Client: Abadrahan Pars Co., Iran
- Location: 30 km east of Tehran, Iran
- Project Details: Retaining walls of access roads QC
- Services: Complete mechanical tests on 2 different Geogrids for QC of the materials used
- Project: Establishing in situ lab for controlling concrete work (2010)
- Client: Tehran Cultural Monuments Development Co., Municipality of Tehran
- Location: District 19, Tehran, Iran
- Project Details: Construction of concrete structure of the 15,000-person stadium in District 19 of Tehran municipality
- Services: Over 3000 concrete cube samples were taken during the construction period and tested under axial compression; occasional tensile testing of rebars
- Project: Preliminary, complementary and seismic Geotechnical study of the 300-hectare Mehr residential project in Shahriar (2008)
- Client: Shahriar Mehr Residential Union Co., Iran
- Location: Shahriar County, Tehran, Iran
- Project Details: Shahriar Mehr Residential Complex is situated on a 300-hectare field & includes Residential, Commercial, Office buildings, Educational, Sanitary, Clinical, and Recreational facilities.
- Services: Studies were conducted in two phases:
- 1. Preliminary phase included drilling 16 boreholes, 10 m deep and applicable tests.
- 2. Complementary phase included drilling 60 boreholes, 40 m deep using continuous coring method, 5 test pits, 8 plate load tests and 3 downhole tests.
1. Establishing local lab for earthwork and concrete work control, Mehr Residential Complex, Shahriar, Tehran Province, Iran (2009)
Client: Mehr Residential Union Co.
2. Establishing local laboratory for concrete work control, Oil Export Port of Mahshahr, Mahshahr Province, Iran (2008-Continuing)
Client: Omran Sahel Co.
3. Establishing local lab for concrete work control, 10,000 capacity stadium in Region 19, Tehran Province, Iran (2008-Continuing)
Client: Tehran Cultural Development Environment, Tehran Municipality
4. Piling Control in Fajr I site- Fajr Petrochemical, Mahshahr Province, Iran (2005)
Client: Consortium of MAN-FIA Germany and Oxin Sanaat Co.
5. Establishing local laboratory for the Bentonite testing of cast-in-place piles, Amir Kabir Petrochemical Co., PetZone, Mahshahr Province, Iran (2005)
Client: Daelim Co. of South Korea